Thursday, March 8, 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag? :)

Hey everyone! :) So this is going to be what's in my makeup bag. I've done a what's in my purse post,so you should go check that out! :) I actually use a lot of makeup bags,this is just the one I've been using the most lately.


So this is the best picture I could get of it. :( It's not a good picture at all,and it doesn't do it justice.  It kinda looks like there's a yellowish-brownish tint in some places,but the entire bag is silver. This bag is pretty big and holds a lot. This bag is by Clinique,but I'm pretty sure you can't buy it anywhere besides Ebay. So I bring this when I go to friend's houses,but I also just use it to store makeup. So let's see what's inside! :) Oh! One more thing,I LOVE that this bag has a handle! Most makeup bags I have don't! So anyway,here's what's in my makeup bag!

-Coastal Scents Kabuki Brush
-Coastal Scents Angled Eyeliner Brush
-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Deviant
-Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner(the name has rubbed off,but it's black)
-Covergirl Smokey Shadown Blast in Purple Plume
-Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara
-Revlon Lipstick in Luminous Pink
-MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle
-Raspberry Lip Cream
-Chapstick
-Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Nutmeg
-Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
-Covergirl Invisible Concealer
-Clinique Quickdraw Eyeliner in  Dark Chocolate
-Butterfly Flowers mini perfume by B&BW
-Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Treatment Gel
-Vanilla perfume
-Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder
-ELF Golden Bronzer
-Peppermint Mini Handgel by B&BW
-Black Gel Liner from Forever21
-MAC Eyeshadow in Swimming
-Clinique Almost Bronzer in Light/Medium

So that's everything in my makeup bag! :) This bag actually has two pockets,but I just told you everything together. Again,this is a Clinique bag,but they aren't selling it anymore and the only place I've seen it is Ebay.

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment