Thursday, May 31, 2012

Celebspiration:Lucy Hale

I don't know about you,but Lucy Hale is defiantly one of my favorite style crushes. Whenever I want inspiration(fashion or makeup) I always look at pictures of her. I'm absolutely in love with her makeup in this picture. I know the eyes are a little hard to see,so I kinda put my own twist on it,but the cheeks and lips look pretty easy to match. Ahh,it's so beautiful! Haha.  Her lips are a nice rosy color with her peachy glowy skin and brown eyes.

Here's some easy steps to achieving this look!

1.Apply your favorite foundation all over your face. I like Clinique Even Better,and it's not that expensive.
2.Apply concealer under your eyes and on any redness you may have. I use the Covergirl Invisible Concealer.
3.Set everything with a setting powder or powder foundation(depending on how oily your skin is).
4.Apply bronzer in the hollows of your cheekbones and down your neck. For this look,I personally think a nice glowy one would look nice. Also,apply a nice glowy highlighter to your cheekbones.
5.Apply a pinky-peach blush to the apples of your cheeks.
6.Apply eye primer from your lid to your browbone. I really like Benefit's Stay Don't Stray. If you don't want to splurge,a lot of $10 Benefit kits come with a travel size version of it.
7.Use a flat shader brush and apply a light shimmery brown to your lid.
8.Sweep a copper color across your crease.
9.Blend if needed.
10.Line your upper lash line with a dark brown eyeshadow.
11.Line your waterline with a black gel liner.
12.Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
13.Apply a glossy rose lipgloss to finish off the look.

Hope this helps! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment