Thursday, May 31, 2012

Everyday Foundation Routine :)

Hey everyone! :) So today I'm going to do an "Everyday Foundation Routine" post! So these products I literally use every single day. Let's get started! :)



So the first thing I do is prime my face. I use the Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer. I just have the trial size of it. I actually don't use this every single day,just days when I need my makeup to last all day long. ;) So I just get a small amount and put it all over. I don't have very oily skin,so it's okay for me to skip this step. I really,really like this primer.

Next I conceal using the Neutragena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick. I just take a small concealer brush from Coastal Scents. I take this under my eyes. I actually have really bad circles.

Lately I've been using the Clinique Even Better foundation. I use a flat top brush and apply it all over my face.

Then I set everything with either a setting powder or powder foundation,it all depends on what I feel that day. Covergirl and Maybelline have some good ones.

Then I go on to bronzer,blush,and highlighter. Blush I don't wear everyday,only if I'm feeling it,but I have been wearing it a lot lately. Bronzer I only wear in the summer,but since it's summer,I've been wearing it frequently,too. Highlighter I wear every single day. I just love it! I'm soooo obsessed with glowy skin! (:

So there's my current foundation routine! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment