Hi beauties! :) Today I have a review on a new mascara, Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket.
Have you tried this mascara? :) Leave me your thoughts in the comments below!
Sunday, January 20, 2013
The first song I've been loving is I Knew You Were Trouble, which is from Taylor Swift's new album, Red. I've been a fan of this song for months, but it's still one of my absolute favorite songs at the moment. Here's the music video, which I'm obsessed with:
The second song I'm in love with is The Script's Hall of Fame. This song is just so perfect! Check it out:
What songs are you loving right now? :) Please share with me in the comments below!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Anyway, since I've worn glasses for so long, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I thought I'd share with you when it comes to makeup for glasses. :)
1. When you're applying makeup, take your glasses on and off. You want to make sure your makeup looks good with your glasses on. Don't wait till the end to put your lenses on! :)
2. Only draw attention to one area of your face. I think this goes for people even who don't wear glasses, but personally, since I do wear glasses I like to make my eyes more dramatic and my cheeks and lips really natural.
3. Make your eyes look bigger or smaller. Depending on your lenses, sometimes your glasses can make your eyes appear bigger or smaller than what you want them to look. But makeup can fix that! :) Apply a black pencil to your waterline if you would like your eyes to appear smaller, or line your waterline with white to make them appear bigger.
4. Add depth with eyeshadow. You don't want your eyes to appear flat. :)
5. Make your lashes stand out, just don't let them hit your lenses. Honestly, it's really annoying to have your eyelashes hit your glasses every time you blink. This is why it's so important to curl your lashes. This makes your lashes go upwards, so it's less likely to hit your lenses.
6. Make your liner match the thickness or thinness of your frames.
7. And lastly, play around with eyeshadow! See what colors and shimmers compliment your frames best! Have fun with your glasses! :)
If you wear glasses, share your tips in the comments below! :)
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Today I though I'd share with you some of my favorite childhood books. These are sometimes still fun to read from time to time! :)
1. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
3. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Eric Carle
4. The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
5. The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
6. Charlotte's Web by E.B White
7. Are You My Mother? by Dr. Seuss
8. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
What were your favorite childhood books? :)
Thursday, January 3, 2013
1. Make at least three blog posts per week.
2. Get organized.
3. Spend more time with friends.
What are your tips for sticking with resolutions? :)