Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Drugstore Favorites :)

sHey everybody! :) So today I thought I would share with you my drugstore favorites. I personally think you can find amazing products at the drugstore,for amazing prices. These are just my favorites. Let's start with eyeshadows! :)

The first is this Rimmel eyeshadow quad in Romantic Cool. It's just a really natural palette. If you want to see a tutorial using this,just ask! ;) It's so pretty! You should go check it out.

Next is the Almay Intense i-Color Smoky Palette for Blue Eyes. These are the prettiest eyeshadows! They're sooo pigmented!

Next is the Essence Color and Shine Baked Eyeshadow in Simply Me. It's the prettiest color! Also,it's super cheap! I love it! :)

 Next is the Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop. I highly recommend this! They're so pigmented! It's great for beginners.

Next are the Hard Candy Eye Def. Basically,these are just super glittery cream eyeshadows. These are super pigmented. Apparently,Hard Candy is owned by Urban Decay. Just check out the brand in general! ;)

Next are the Essence Eyeshadow Quads. These are so pretty! Check them out! :)

The last eyeshadows are any eyeshadows from Maybelline's Eyestudio line.

Moving on to lip products! :)

The first thing I really like is the NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Chandelier. It's a really beautiful pink color. I personally like these better than MAC Lipglasses. I personally think they look nicer. Check it out! :) Also,I know that NYX isn't a drugstore brand,but you can get them at Ulta,which sells drugstore products for drugstore prices.

Next is Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. It looks so nice! It's an overall great product.

Next is the Covergirl Wetslicks in Tutu. This is actually my all time favorite lipgloss. I LOVE it! :D Once again,so much better than MAC Lipglasses.

Next is the Wet N Wild Juicy Lip Balm in Cherry. I just overall really like this! :)

Moving on to blushes! :)

To be honest,this is really the only blush I use from the drugstore. But it's actually my all time favorite blush! I wear it a lot! It's Covergirl's Blush in Classic Pink. I think this would look great on a lot of skin tones. It's just really pretty.

The next thing is the Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder. Basically,this is just a translucent powder. I use a kabuki brush to apply this. It's overall a pretty nice powder. It's pretty good for a drugstore powder.

Time for eyeliners! :)

I really recommend just any Hard Candy Liners.



So then I really like the Essence Metallic Eye Pencils. They're very pretty and go on nicely. And totally metallic.







I also like pretty much any Covergirl Mascara. They're all great. I really like the Lashblast line.

All of these products I highly recommend. Talk to you later! :)

:) Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment