Friday, October 19, 2012

3 Tips to Make Your Hair Grow Longer

So today I decided to do a post that is for the girls trying to grow out their hair. :) For me,I'm not gonna lie,I pretty much have super long hair. It's kinda to the point that it's stopped growing,but it's pretty long. Here's my top three tips I suggest! :)


1. Trim regularly. You should probably schedule a trim around every seven weeks. Because let's face it, split ends just don't look good. Long hair needs healthy ends! :)
2. Be careful when it comes to heat. If you're like me, you use a heating tool almost every single day. Heat can damage hair, so just make sure to be careful and always use a heat protectant.
3. Healthy inside, healthy hair. Eating healthy actually does affect healthy hair growth. The more good you put into your body, the more beautiful your hair will look! :)


Are you growing your hair out? :) If you have any more tips, leave them in the comments below!

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment