Thursday, October 11, 2012

TV Love: My Two Current Favorite TV Shows

So lately I've been loving two singing shows. I've actually liked both of them for a while,but each of them recently launched into a new season,so I thought I'd do a blog post about them!

The first one is The Voice. I actually started watching this during its first season,and I've been hooked ever since. And this show is very easy to get hooked into! The judges are just amazing and super likable. I get so excited on days this comes on!

The next show is The X Factor. This show is defiantly a tad more critical when it comes to judging,which makes it more intense then The Voice,in my opinion. In all honestly, I like this better than The Voice. I am obsessed with this show. Don't even get me started,haha! This actually comes on tonight,and I could not be more excited! It's such a great show!

I highly recommend both of these shows if you like singing competition shows. They are both so good!  Totally two of my all-time favorite shows. :)

What's your new favorite TV show? :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment