Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: Lipstick Love ♡

Lately, MAC Angel Lipstick is pretty much all I've been wearing. I love it so much, and it's the perfect nude pink. I picked this up about a year and a half ago, and loved it since, but recently I've been wearing it nonstop. It's a frost, and it's also pretty natural, but you can build it up to a nice pinky color. It's a really soft color, and it's just perfect. :)

Have you tried MAC's Angel? What's your favorite MAC lipstick? :)

:) Becca

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely die for this lipstick. I think people hear that its a frost and get scared. Its SO damn nice and I don't find it to be that frosty at all? Its my handbag staple [=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really don't find it that frosty! It's my must have! (:

      Delete