Thursday, November 22, 2012

Updated: What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)
So I'm personally not traveling during the holiday season, but I know several people are, so I thought it might be a good time to do an updated "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?" post! :) Whenever I travel, the makeup bag pictured above is usually the one I bring. I am an over packer, but I'll just share with you the essentials that I would bring. Also,I usually try to bring mini sized products. ;) Let's get started!


-Clinique Even Better Foundation
-Neutragena Concealer Stick
-ELF Golden Bronzer
-MAC Angel Lipstick
-Clinique Blush in Iced Lotus
-Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder
-Sponge
-Bath and Body Works travel sized perfume
-MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow
-Rimmel London Stay Glossy lipgloss in Always Lovely
-ELF Black Eyeliner Pencil
-Bon Belle Liplites in Cream Pop
-Bobby pins
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara

What's in your travel makeup bag? :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment