Friday, November 2, 2012

Liebster Award!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! :)

BrendaBrittaniBrooke D has nominated me! :) Thank you so much,I highly appreciate it!  I've actually been nominated for this award a couple times (thank you to all of those who nominated me!) so I will not be nominating people or listing a new set of questions, but I still thought it would be fun to answer BrendaBrittaniBrooke D's questions! :)


The Questions:

1. What's your favorite blog to read?
My favorite would probably be Chloe's Way. I just LOVE her blog. She's so lovely, and she literally has the best clothes ever!

2. Why do you write your blog?
I write my blog because it's just pure fun for me. Fashion/beauty is my passion and I love writing about it. I appreciate all of my followers so much and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to get comments and feedback from you! :)

3. What's your favorite book?
My favorite book is Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.

4. What do you like to read about in a blog?
I really like fashion posts. But really just anything that will give me inspiration.

5. What quality or characteristic do you look for most in a partner?
A good sense of humor.

6.What is your favorite makeup product?
I have so many, but I have to go with the Maybelline Great Lash Lot's of Lashes mascara.

7. Favorite nail polish brand and color?
My favorite nail polish brand would probably be China Glaze, but my favorite color is actually East Village by NYC.

8. What public figure do you look up to and why?
I really, really, really look up to Demi Lavato. I find her incredibly inspirational.

9. If you could choose any one person to have lunch with living or passed who would it be?
Taylor Swift. (:

10. Best advice you've ever got?
Be yourself, not what others want you to be.

11. What's your happy song? (one song that always makes you happy)
Long Live by Taylor Swift

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment