Monday, October 15, 2012

How To: Apply False Eyelashes

With Halloween coming,I thought now would be the perfect time to do a how to post on applying fake lashes! :) Personally,I don't really like false eyelashes. I just find they look way too dramatic on me. But for those of you who do like to wear them,I hope this post helps! :) I  think the thing to remember with fake lashes is that practice makes perfect! Believe me,I found applying them very tricky when I first tried!


1. Trim the lashes. I find that usually lashes are wider than my eye, so I trim one side.

2. Squeeze a thin line of eyelash glue along the lash. Blow slightly on it so it gets tacky.

3. Using tweezers, place the eyelash as close to your lash line as possible.

4. Press both ends and hold until glue dries. This makes the glue set so when you take your fingers away, the lash won't come with them.

5. Apply mascara to both your lashes and the false lashes to blend them together.

6. If you didn't use black eyelash glue, you might want to apply black eyeliner to fill in any gaps.


I hope these tips helped you with applying your falsies! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment