Monday, October 15, 2012
How To: Apply False Eyelashes
1. Trim the lashes. I find that usually lashes are wider than my eye, so I trim one side.
2. Squeeze a thin line of eyelash glue along the lash. Blow slightly on it so it gets tacky.
3. Using tweezers, place the eyelash as close to your lash line as possible.
4. Press both ends and hold until glue dries. This makes the glue set so when you take your fingers away, the lash won't come with them.
5. Apply mascara to both your lashes and the false lashes to blend them together.
6. If you didn't use black eyelash glue, you might want to apply black eyeliner to fill in any gaps.
I hope these tips helped you with applying your falsies! :)