Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Lip Products :)

Hey girls! :) Today I'm going to show you my must have lip products for spring. Just as a disclaimer,this is going to be more lipbalms and lipglosses. So if you're looking for lipstains or lipsticks,this is probably not the best post for you. Let's get started! :)

So the first one is the NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Pink Kiss. You can get these at any drugstore. It's very pigmented.

Next is the Estee Lauder High Gloss in Honey. It's a really pretty nude.

Next is a Sephora Lipgloss in Forever Pink. It's soooo pretty! :) This is the only Sephora Lipgloss I've tried,but it's very pretty,so I might go back and get another one. Plus they aren't a lot of money!

Then I really like the MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle. I really like the color. I really like this all throughout the year.

Then I just really like the Softlips in Cherry. It's very moisturizing. I also like the packaging,haha. They have all different scents and flavors.

The last lipgloss I really like is the AG Conditioning Lip Shine in Sheer Strawberry. I have a bunch of these,but this is my favorite one. ;) I LOVE this scent. I also have a perfume,lotion,and body glitter in this scent. I actually have two lipglosses and two perfumes in this scent. Haha,so obviously I really like it.

Then I just really like the EOS Lipbalm.

Then I love the Kiss My Face Lipbalm in Strawberry.

So those are all my favorite spring lip products! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment