Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August Favorites

Hey everyone! :) So in today's post I'll be sharing with you the products I absolutely loved during the month of August! Let's start with makeup! :)


So first off is my Clinique Even Better Foundation. My shade is called Ivory. This is a pretty full coverage foundation,which I personally LOVE. It's just a really pretty foundation.


I've also been liking the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer. The shade I have is called Neutral. This color's actually kinda dark,but I can work with it.


The next thing I'm loving is the Covergirl Invisible Concealer. I actually got this a while ago. I really like it. It's perfect for under eye circles.


Next is a blush and it's by Clinique and it's called Iced Lotus. I'm really not a big blush fan,but I actually like this one. I haven't been wearing it as much lately because I don't wear blush to school,but I still really like it.


Next is the Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake. I am literally OBSESSED with this lipstick. Enough said. :)


For lipgloss I've really been loving Rimmel London's Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Always Lovely. It's such a pretty pink color. :)


Then I've really been loving my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I would not say I love this product. I got this about a year ago along with Benefit's Stay Don't Stray. And personally I like Stay Don't Stray a lot more. But a couple weeks ago I ran out of it,so I've been using this a lot more. And it really isn't that bad at all! ;)


Next is the Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris. I really cannot stress enough how much I love this product.


Another eyeliner I've been loving is ELF's Brightening Eyeliner in Black. It's so gorgeous on the waterline. And it's only $1!


The mascara I've been loving since around February has been the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes. This makes my lashes soooo long!


Next,I've been getting back into my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. I had been using MAC colors for awhile,but lately I've been doing more looks with this. I've really only been using the golden browns,which are what I'm drawn the most towards. I've really only been wearing nuetrals for the past two months or so.


This is kinda random,but it's still beauty related. I've been really obsessed with painting my nails. Nowadays you don't see me without polish on. Right now I'm wearing Number One Nemesis buy OPI. :) Lately I've been really liking OPI polishes.


Then I've really been loving the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo. I've really noticed a difference in my hair since I've used this!


Next I've been liking my Remington Ultimate Stylist. I actually only use this as a flat iron. If anyone knows how to use this as a curling iron,will you please tell me? I've tried multiple ways and it just doesn't work.


Now I have a couple of random favorites! ;D


First,is York Peppermint Patties. These taste soooo good! And as for drinks,I really,really like the Strawberry Lemonade Powerade!


And lastly,is a song that I've shared with you guys before. It's Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia. I know I talk about this song too much,but I literally love it so much.

That's it for my August favorites! :)
:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment