Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back to School Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys! :) So I know I've already done a back to school tutorial,but I got a request to do a drugstore version,so that's what I'm doing! :) I decided to do a full face tutorial instead of just eyes.  Let's get started! :)


First apply your foundation. I personally like to apply mine with a sponge,but you can apply yours with a brush,your fingers,or whatever you prefer. :)

To start off the eyes,take a sand colored eyeshadow on any flat shader brush. Apply this all over your lid. Don't be afraid to really pack this on your lid to make a vibrant color. :) Also,put this in your inner corner.

Use a deep brown eyeshadow to darken up the outer corner. You can make this as smokey or as natural as you want.

This next step is completely optional. If you're a person who likes a pop of color,then you can take a blue eyeshadow and run this along your lower lash line. If you don't want a pop of color,then just skip this step.

Take a brown liquid eyeliner and apply this to your upper lash line.


Take a brown pencil liner and line your waterline.

Apply mascara. I love the wand on this one.

For cheeks,I would recommend going with a pink for school. This is a Covergirl blush in Classic Pink,which is actually my all time favorite blush.

For lips,go with a shimmery pink. Revlon lip products are really inexpensive but great quality!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! :) If you have any questions about prices of the products,feel free to ask!

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment