Monday, September 3, 2012

What's In My School Beauty Bag?

I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day! :) Today I decided to do a "What's in my School Beauty Bag" post! (:
Honestly,at my school,I really don't have a lot of time to touch up my makeup in between classes. But I like to carry some essentials around just in case I have time. :)


So this is my makeup bag. :) It's from Clinique. It's actually pretty small,but the perfect size for school! So let's get started with what I keep inside! :)

1.The first thing is any kind of pressed powder. My favorite kind is from Covergirl. I don't really have oily skin,but my skin can tend to get a tad shiny throughout the day.
2.Concealer. My favorite is the Neutregena Healthy Skin Concealer. This concealer is great for under eyes and blemishes!
3.Whatever lipstick/lipgloss I'm wearing that day. Lips are totally the number one thing that I would touch up in a limited amount of time. For me,I always like to play up my lips way more than my cheeks. I don't know why,but I've never really been a big blush person.
4.Black eyeliner pencil. I wear black eyeliner every single day. This is one of those things where I really don't have time to touch it up,but I like carrying it around just in case. My favorite ones are from Clinique and ELF.
5.Lipbalm. My lips chap very easily,so this is extremely important for me.
6.Small bottle of perfume. I actually keep a travel size body spray in my locker so I can spray it in between classes. :)
7.Pads/tampons. It's just one of those things that all girls need to carry with them. You never know when it's going to sneak up on you.
8.Mini hairbrush. You'd be surprised how much this comes in handy.
9.$5 dollar bill or just a little bit of cash. Just in case you ever need it. :)
10.Mints/gum. I really don't chew gum at school,but I do like to pop in a mint sometimes.
11.Ponytail holders/bobby pins. I cannot stress this enough.

So that is what I recommend keeping in your school beauty bag! (: What's in yours?

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment