Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walmart and Ulta Beauty/Makeup Haul


So recently I picked up some products from Ulta as well as Walmart! I thought I would do a haul, so let's get started! :)

First is the Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Nude Candy. I now have three of these lip glosses, and I'm in love with them. The next time I'm at Ulta, I'm going to repurchase this color along with some new ones! This nude-peachy color just really draws me in, and the product in general is amazing! Such a steal!

I also wanted to pick up an Ulta Brilliant Color Lipgloss. This one is in Petal Pink. I haven't used it enough to really say my thoughts, but I'll do a full review after a couple more uses!

Next is an Ulta Lipstick in Tickled Pink. It's a little bit shimmery and fairly moisturizing. This is another product that I really haven't used enough to tell if I like it. So far the only con I have notice is that it's not super long-lasting!

I also picked up the Essence Match2Cover Creamy Concealer. I actually really love this stuff! I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite concealer. :) It doesn't 100% cover my dark circles, but what does? Plus, it has really great coverage! It's perfect!

Lastly from Ulta, I got the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere, which is from The Mortal Instruments collection! Everyone knows how great this product is, and I'm loving this color. Great buy!

Moving on to what I picked up at Walmart, first, I got the Wet n Wild Lipstick in Pink Ice. I've only used this once, but so far I really love the formula. Not sure how I feel about the color, though.

Last, but not least, I got the Almay Intense I-Color for Brown Eyes. I haven't tried this yet, but I'm really excited to! :)

I can't wait to try out all these products! If you would like an in-depth review, tell me in the comments below! :)

Becca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment