Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Review: MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass

                                                (Photo is from here.)

For today's Weekend Review, I'll be reviewing the MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Long Love Love. Let's get started! :)

Let's start out with the pros. MAC never disappoints me, especially with their lip glasses. This color has definitely hit a home run for me.This product lasts forever, and the color is perfect. Long Love Love is described as a "light cool pink". I agree with that, but it's actually quite bright. I think this color looks great on lighter skin tones. And like I said, it lasts forever! I only have to reapply maybe once, and at the most twice.

Now for the cons. This lipgloss is incredibly thick, which makes it kind of messy to apply. It's also sticky. Like, really, really sticky. If I wear to repurchase, it would be because of the color. I'm super impressed with the staying power and color, but it's just so sticky and messy. And to be honest, I'm not a big fan of any of the other colors. This is the type of lipgloss that when you talk it transfers back and forth between the upper and lower lip, if that makes sense. I can't complain too much about the thickness or stickiness, though, because this lipgloss really does last. I was looking for a very specific color when I found this, and I'm super glad I did.

Overall, if you find a color that you really like in these Pro Longwear Lipglasses, I say go ahead and purchase it. They're $20.00, and they'll last you for a long time. However, if you're buying a lipgloss just to buy a lipgloss, I say skip these and maybe try the regular lipglasses.

Hope you enjoyed this Weekend Review! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment