Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gold&Pink Eye Look :)

Hey! :) So I'm doing another tutorial today. I feel like I've been doing these a lot lately. But lately I've been OBSESSED with pink and gold eyeshadows. So I was thinking,why not do a tutorial with both of the colors? For the past week or so,I've actually been wearing pink and orange,but I thought I would tone it down and use gold instead of orange. I personally really like this look;it's very springish. The colors that I used are from the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. I got this palette for Christmas,and I'm in love with it. This is an awesome palette because you can do SO many looks with it.
If you guys have any requests on like a certain color you would like me to do a tutorial on,just leave it in the comments below.

So start off with Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Now I'm going to take this little trio from Maybelline in the color Rose Revolution. Take the first color and apply this all over your lid. I find this makes the colors pop a little bit more.

Then take the Coastal Scents palette and select any gold color. Put this in your inner third. All of the gold colors in this palette are super pretty,so it doesn't really matter which one you choose. Also,bring this down into your inner corner.

Now go in with any bright pink color. Put this on the rest of your lid. I find that I really have to layer these colors to get it to the brightness I want.

Blend if necessary.

Now just take any copper color and use it as a highlight.

Now take a sky blue color and place this in your lower lash line.

Now take the MAC Gareth Pugh Eyeliner. Line your waterline and upper lash line.

Now take Benefit They're Real Mascara.

For blush take MAC Dame.

For lipgloss take MAC Lustreglass in Flusterose.

So there's your Pink and Gold eyes! :) Again I use eyeshadows from the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette,which I really like. If you try this look out,leave me a comment and tell me what you think! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment