Thursday, March 22, 2012

My All Time Favorite Makeup Products :)

Hey everyone! :) Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite makeup products!

So to start off with moisturizer,this is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I personally like the gel a lot more than the lotion.

Next is the ELF Golden Bronzer. I really like this bronzer. I use this almost everyday because it gives you a perfect glow. Plus,it's really cheap! I think it's about $3.

Next is the Kiss My Face Hand Creme in Grapefruit. This stuff is amazing. I really love it. Also,Kiss My Face is an all natural brand! So it's not only healthy,but also effective. It's Earth friendly and economically friendly! I just put it all over my hands,usually at night. It feels amazing. It's super moisturizing. It's probably my favorite hand creme.

The next product is this Sephora Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit. (Sorry,the picture's a little blurry) I LOVE this for highlighting. I'm wearing it right now,and my face is just glowing. I also like using the lightest shade in the ELF Golden Bronzer as a highlighter.

For mascara,I absolutely love the Clinique High Impact Mascara.

As for pencil liner,I really like the ELF Brightening Eye Pencil in Black.

For chap stick,I really like Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. I'm wearing it right now,and it's just a really nice tinted lip balm.

Moving on to brushes,the first brush I really like is the Studio Tools Crease Brush. It's just really nice and fluffy.

Also,the Studio Tools Medium Shadow Brush. It's pretty flat,but I actually really like it for patting eyeshadow into my crease.

Then I also really like the Coastal Scents Angled Eyeliner Brush. (Sorry,I couldn't find a picture of it) I also like the Coastal Scents Pencil Brush and Blush Brush.

Bye everyone! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment