Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Back to School Shopping Essentials

How many of you have started school yet? Sadly,my summer is long gone. I started school back up last Thursday. But I do love school shopping,so I thought I'd make a post about it! :)
In the collage I made above,are my back to school must haves.

1.Skinny Jeans. These are amazing for just everyday wear. And colored denim is huge right now,so they come in a bunch of colors!

2. Solid Camis. These are great for layering and you can find them super cheap!

3.Hoodie. I love,love,love the striped one in the picture above. I kinda have a weird obsession with stripes. ;) And it's totally school appropriate!

4.Toms. I cannot describe how amazing these are for school! They're comfortable,and I even wear these to the gym! They come in a huge variety of colors. Great for school!

5.Crossbody Bag. I personally like the Vera Bradley ones best. They're a great size and perfect for school!

What are you back to school essentials? :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment