Monday, August 20, 2012

Get Your Freak On-16 Weird Facts TAG!

Hey lovelies! :) Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Today I'm going to be doing the Get Your Freak On-16 Weird Questions Tag! It's a really fun tag. :) I love tags so much,and if you guys have any requests for tags,leave them in the comments below! I'm not tagging specific people,so if you want to do this tag,please do! :) Let's get started! :D

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Barley. ;) Don't ask.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Bouncing my legs obsessively. 

3.Do you have any phobias?
I think I've talked to you guys about this before,but I'm terrified of plastic surgery. 

4.What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Really any Train song. :) Right now it's "50 Ways to Say Goodbye". 

5.What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people copy me. Ugh,I HATE it. 

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Bouncing my leg,haha.

7.What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I like to spread out,but usually the right.

8.What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
It was a turtle. I don't think it really had a name.

9.What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I don't really go to Starbucks. I'm more of a McDonalds girl. :)

10.What's a beauty rule you preach,but never really practice?
Heat Protectant

11.Which way do you face in the shower?
Um,all directions,I guess? Cause I have to wash my whole body,ya know,haha. But I guess for the majority of the time my back is to the water.

12. Do you have any "weird" body skills?
Well,I'm a dancer,so I can so the splits and touch my feet to my head and stuff like that.

13.What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad",but you eat it anyway?
York Peppermint Patties. :) Looove those! 

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
Oh,there's a bunch. Two years ago,I was OBSESSED with the word epic.

15. Time to sleep,what are you actually wearing?
Oversized T-Shirt and booty shorts. xD 

16. What did you use to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Light wash jeans. They look great on other people,though. I used to wear them a lot,actually. I've gotten soooo picky with my jeans throughout the year. Literally I will only wear dark wash skinnys now.

Feel free to do this tag! :) It was fun! 

:) Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment