Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Natural Makeup Tutorial :)

Hi! :) So I know I just did an everyday school look,but I just wanted to do another natural,simple makeup tutorial.  Let's get started! :)


The first thing you want to do is conceal under eye circles. I apply concealer by dotting it under my eye and patting it in with my finger.


Now take some pressed powder and cover up and red areas.

Line the top of your lids with black liquid liner.

Curl your lashes.

Apply mascara and evenly coat it on your lashes. This mascara is waterproof and it holds curl longer.

Apply blush for a natural glow. This is Covergirl's Classic Pink,my all time favorite blush. Smile to find your apples.

Apply a lipstick color that goes best with your skin tone. 


Apply lipgloss for shine.



Now we're finished! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment