Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes :)

Hey! :) So today I'm going to tell you how I clean my makeup brushes. And this isn't just everyday spot clean,this is what I do maybe once a week when my brushes are really dirty.

First I lay out two towels(or wash cloths,paper towels,etc.) One for wiping my brushes on and one for letting my brushes dry on.

Then I take my facial soap. I use Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild. I pump some of this into the palm of my hand.

Then I take a brush a dip it into the soap. I turn on the sink(cold water) and begin massaging the brush through the water.

Make sure all of the soap is out of your brush,then set it out to dry.

Do this with all of your brushes.

It's pretty simple,but a bit more time consuming than spot cleaning.

That's how I deep clean my makeup brushes! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment