Monday, February 20, 2012

Makeup Tutorial :)

Disclaimer-I use mainly MAC products in this tutorial. If you don't have these,check your drugstore for dupes :)



First use the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I personally like this packaging better because it's more sanitary and you get 10% more product. This primer is perfect because it matches my skin tone and my eyeshadows don't crease.

Now take MAC Jest Eyeshadow(or any peach color) and apply that to your lid.

                                                                                                     
Now take MAC Winkle Eyeshadow(or any cornflower blue) and work this into your outer corner and blend it into your crease. 

Now take MAC Electric Eel(or any bright blue) and apply this very lightly to the outer third of your lower lash line. 

Now take MAC Ricepaper(or any light gold) and use this as a highlight. 

Blend everything lightly together. 

Apply MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Signature Blue to your upper lash line.

Curl your lashes. 

Apply Maybelline One by One mascara. I love this mascara,it really curls my lashes and doesn't clump. I love the finish it gives me. 





Now apply MAC Well Dressed Blush. Smile to find your apples.

Now apply MAC Please Me Lipstick. It's a really pretty rosy matte color. 

Finish off with MAC The Wee Coquette Lipglass. 



Look out for some reviews soon! :)

:) Becca


2 comments:

  1. I just follwed you!
    This sounds really pretty. Im gonna try this look! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete