Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's in my bag??? :)

Hey! :) So today I'm going to do a what's in my bag post! Let's get started! :)



So this is my bag. :) It's my Vera Bradley,so of course it's kinda like a quilted pattern. It's pretty new,I got it about a month ago. The inside pocket is really deep,which I love. So here's what's inside! :)

-Peppermint Mini Handgel from B&BW
-Fake Coach Wallet
-Gum
-Into the Wild Perfume from B&BW
-Nail File
-Pink Sugarplum Mini Lotion from B&BW
-Hair Ties
-Ipod Nano(that doesn't work :( )
-Phone(Pantech Link 7040)
-Loose Powder from Maybelline
-Vera Bradley Change Purse
-Makeup Bag that has:Baby Lips by Maybelline in Pink Punch,Raspberry Lip Cream,Mini Hairbrush,Mini Perfume,MAC Lipstick in Angel,MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle,Lotion Sample,and Avon Moisture Therapy Lipgloss :)

So that's everything I have in my purse! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment