Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag-Travel Edition!

Hey everyone! :) Today is another travel series post! This is going to be what's in my travel makeup bag. Let's get started! :)

This is my makeup bag. It's the Vera Bradley Pocket Cosmetic in the pattern English Meadow. I got this for my Birthday,but it retails for $28. Right now it's on sale for $16!

My trip to the beach isn't going to be a huge one,just four or five days,so I'm only taking my essential makeup. So here's what I'm taking with me:

-Benefit That Gal face primer
-Neutragena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick Concealer
-Clinique Even Better Foundation
-Covergirl Pressed Powder
-Clinique Blush in Iced Lotus
-Pink Blush from Forever21
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer
-ELF Golden Bronzer
-Maybelline Falsies Black Drama in Waterproof
-Maybelline Great Lash Lot's of Lashes
-Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (I obviously know this isn't going to fit in my actual makeup bag,but I am bringing this)
-Sephora Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
-Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-ELF Brightening Eyeliner in Black
-Spooly for my eyebrows
-Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
-Essence Metallic Eye Pencil in Lilectric
-MAC Lipstick in Angel
-MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle

So that is the makeup I'm taking with me to the beach! :) I'll also be taking an eyelash curler and probably a pencil sharpener. For brushes,I'm just taking my Coastal Scents brush kit and my Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Multi-Purpose Flat Top Brush,which I use for my foundation. I use it everyday. The makeup that I'm bringing is the makeup that I use on a daily basis. So that's what I'm taking! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment