Saturday, June 30, 2012

Essie Summer Collection 2012 Review

First off,I just wanna say I'm obsessed with these nail polishes. I'm just so in love with the colors! I was so excited when I saw a set of minis at Ulta when I was at the beach. When I got home I immediately put on Bikini So Teeny. This color is so cool and totally deserves all the hype. I adore it.

You can see all the colors in the picture above,but the colors I have are Bikini So Teeny,Off The Shoulder,Fear or Desire,and Mojito Madness. Fear or Desire is a hot orange color,Off The Shoulder is a bright,pretty,Barbie pink,and Mojito Madness is a dark mint color. I already have a review of Bikini So Teeny here.

All for are totally gorgeous and every girl needs them in their summer collection. They're $8 and you can purchase them at Ulta,or wherever Essie is sold. I don't have swatch pictures,but if you go on Google Image there's hundreds of pictures of them!

What color do you like the most? :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment