Monday, June 4, 2012

♡Forever21 Haul♡

Hey everyone! :) So for my Birthday my best friend got me a gift card for Forever21,and here's the items I picked up! :)

                                              Striped Crop Raglan Tee $12.80

                                      Rhinestone Happy Face Tank $15.80

                                Jagged Stripes Tank $14.80(I actually got it for much cheaper than this,but this is just the price the website gave)

                                Ruched Stretch Knit Bandeau $3.50

                           Contrast Spike Bracelet $6.80

I also got a few other things,but I couldn't get pictures of them. I got a pair of neon green sandals and two smiley face necklaces(one yellow and one pink).


I really love everything I got! :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment