Monday, June 11, 2012

May Favorites (yes,I know it's late ;) )

Hey everyone! :) I know I mentioned my followers in my last post (which was put up 4 hours ago) but since then I've gotten two more followers! Ahh,you don't know how much that means to me! :) Okay,haha,moving on! Today I'm going to do a May Favorites post! I didn't do an April Favorites,mainly because April was such a hectic month for me,I really didn't do much posting at all. I still don't know if I'm going to be doing these every month,it mainly depends on how busy I am and the feedback I get ;) OMG,I just found out James Dashner is writing a prequel to The Maze Runner! Ahh! :D Haha,anyway! So depending on how busy I get I might skip a month. I wasn't planning on it,but for some reason my summer's been super busy so far. All of a sudden I had a lot of post ideas that I wanted to do,and I never really thought about doing a May Favorites. But better late than never,right? ;) Ugh,this is the longest intro ever! Let's get into the products! :)

The first product is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Now,before the I used the Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent. And don't get me wrong,I LOVED that product. The thing is it's $17and I use it so quickly that it was just adding up. I probably should've asked you guys for suggestions,but I was desperate so I ran to the drugstore and got whatever I could. That was a couple weeks ago. A few days ago,I picked up my second bottle of it ;) This is 3.8 fl oz,and the Clinique one is 4.2 oz. That isn't that big of a difference considering this one only costs about $6. I love this makeup removing. After I use this,pretty much all of my makeup is gone.(It does have a little bit of trouble with waterproof mascara,which I've been wearing a lot lately.) The only thing I don't like about it is I don't think it's "oil-free". I defiantly notice a slight residue,which my Clinique one didn't leave.

The next thing I've been loving is the Philosophy Happy Birthday,Beautiful! Shower Gel. First of all,I just think the packaging is pretty cute. Now personally,I think Philosophy is an amazing company in general. But I absolutely  love this shower gel. This smells like cake batter,and it's really sweet! The only negative thing is that the scent doesn't stay on your skin,which I really wish it did.I honestly don't know if you can purchase this,this is just what Sephora gives you on your Birthday. I'm almost out of this,and now I'm looking for a more summery scent. Have any suggestions,lovelies? :)

Next thing I have been loving is my EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit(I think that's the name). I swear by lipbalms in general. I have naturally extremely chapped lips. This is one of my favorite balms I have ever tried. I personally think this smells...and tastes...amazing!

Next,I've really been liking my Equate Moisturizing Lotion,but unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of it. This is another product I picked up because my Clinique was getting too expensive. It's by Equate,so obviously it's not going to be expensive. To be honest,I did not have high expectations. At all. I was SO surprised. It honestly makes my face look glowing!

The last product I have is the Remington "Ultimate Styler". This product is $32. Now,my old flat iron broke(Remington Wet2Straight). So I thought I would try out this one because I love Remington and it also claims to make tight and loose curls and also waves. When I first saw this I was like "Sold!" However,I was a little disappointed. I put it on the tight curls setting,and it honestly didn't do much of anything. If anything,flipped my ends out,but thats it. And I'm almost positive I was doing it right. That was about a week ago. BUT,just today I decided to try it on the straightening setting. Obviously,I didn't have high expectations because the curling was a big fat fail,but boy was I wrong! When straightening,I actually like this better than the Wet2Straight! I'm really excited to straighten my hair tomorrow now,haha!

Now,I have a couple randoms! :) First off,my new sunglasses! I don't actually have them yet,but I'm picking them up tomorrow! :D I got prescription sunglasses,which I'm sooooo excited about because I won't have to wear contacts or glasses when I'm wearing them! And even better,I absolutely love the way they look on me! ;)

Last favorite! Pretty Little Liars! This isn't a recent favorite,I've liked this show for a while now! If you haven't seen it yet,you must! It's just sooooo good! There's a new episode tomorrow! :D

So I hope you liked this post! :) There wasn't a whole lot of products,but I went pretty in depth with each one. Sorry this post was so long,haha! ;)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment