Sunday, July 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Thanks so much to An-An for awarding me,it means so much! This is the 4th time I've been nominated! Thank you! Because I've done this post multiple times,I'm not going to be nominating anyone. :)

Rules-

-Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.

-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and make 11 new questions for the people you tag.

-Choose 11 people and link them in this post.

-Go to their page and notify them.

-No tag backs


(Like I said,I'll only be posting 11 random facts and answering the questions ;) )




Random Facts:

1.My favorite makeup brand is Clinique.
2.I don't use products or brands that test on animals.
3.Right now I'm craving something cold,haha.
4.The last movie I saw in theaters was Brave.
5.Forever21 is my favorite clothing store.
6.I wear my hair straight way more than curly.
7.I love reading and writing.
8.I have one dog,a Maltese named Sugar.
9.I love love love the beach!
10.The book that I'm currently addicted to is Clockwork Prince!
11.I love blogging! :D


An-An's Questions:

1.Favorite bands?
Train and One Direction!!! <3

2.What's your HG beauty product?
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette :)

3.Would you rather shop at Forever21 or H&M?
Forever21 all the way!

4.Favorite books?
Hex Hall and The Hunger Games :)

5.Who is your favorite youtuber?
juicystar07

6.Do you play any instruments? If so,what?
Violin and a lil guitar :)

7.Are you neat or messy?
I'm pretty neat in general. I'm totally messy when it comes to certain things,though.

8.What are your favorite TV shows?
Modern Family,Pretty Little Liars,Jane By Design,and America's Got Talent. :) Right now I'm also loving Dance Moms.

9.Do you have a phobia?
I don't know if this counts as a "phobia",but I HATE any change to the face. Like plastic surgery and whatnot. I know that's weird,haha,but it just creeps me out to a very high level. I don't know why I like the Uglies series so much,haha.

10.Favorite fast food restaurant?
Probably McDonalds,but I also like Subway,

11.Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
Most of them,yes. Some of them I just remember bits and parts of them,though.

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment