Monday, July 2, 2012

Review:Face Scrubs

Hey girls! First off,I just wanna thank you SO much for 40 followers! :D Today's post is going to be about two amazing face exfoliators,one high end and one not.

The first one is the Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream. To me,this scrub is perfect. I use this instead of an exfoliating mask,and it works just as well. I have dry skin,but this works for all skin types. After I use it,I totally notice a difference. It's one of those gritty scrubs,which I personally really like. The only thing is that sometimes it can be a tad hard to rinse off,but that isn't a huge con. I love this so much,and it really works! My skin feels very refreshed when I'm done using this. I highly  recommend.  This also helps with breakouts. I've been using this for about 2 or 3 months now and I've only had a few small breakouts. (My skin isn't extremely acne prone,though.) This is by far one of the best exfoliators I've ever used. It's not harsh at all,and I highly recommend you check it out. It retails for $19.50,which is a tad expensive,but I promise you,it's worth it!

 The next one is the Rue21 Everyday Scrub. Honestly,I love Rue21,but I don't really count it as a "beauty store",but I was still excited to try this product when I first got it. And I actually really do like it. I also feel like this scrub is good for all types of skin. When I use this,I really feel like it's actually cleaning. I haven't been using it nearly as long as the Clinique,but I still recommend it. It also makes my skin feel really soft. Personally,I do like the Clinique better,but this retails for only $4.99,so if you don't have the money to splurge,I recommend you check this out!

What's your favorite face scrub? :)

:) Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment